All data necessary for the processing of orders and inquiries are stored in our EDP and not passed on to third parties.
By submitting your order, you agree that your personal data, which are provided or updated by you during the registration process, during the initiation and processing of a contract on the websites www.japan-records.de, are stored by the company Japan-Records.
You agree that Japan-Records may use your personal data for marketing activities, such as sending e-mails with general information or promotional character. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time. For this purpose, a notification by eMail to Japan-Records is sufficient.
- Our delivery conditions apply to all orders.
- Special offers are only valid while stocks last.
- All goods are "Second Hand" goods, if not marked as NEW or unopened. Each item has been inspected and graded for quality.
- All stated prices are in Euro (€) including the respective applicable VAT. Prices are subject to change and errors excepted.
- The delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
- The information and images on this website are protected by copyright. Reprint, also in extracts, only with written permission of the publisher.
- Should any of the above provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision that comes as close as possible to the meaning and economic purpose of the invalid provision.
- These conditions as well as all sales contracts concluded in accordance with these conditions are subject to German law.
- All contents of this site are subject to copyright. Reprinting, copying (also in extracts) linking etc. is only allowed with our express written permission!
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Japan Records - see address) by means of a clear statement (e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such revocation.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction. The cost of the return shipment will not be refunded. Unfree packages will not be accepted.
The author (Japan-Records) hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content. The author further declares that he has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, chats, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author.
For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable, not the one who has linked to the respective publication.